De-acidify and detoxify with the alkaline dietDuring your base cure you will enjoy only vegetables, fruit and herbs, preferably from farms in South Tyrol. Seeds, kernels and nuts are also on your menu. During the alkaline treatment you will not eat any acidic food such as meat, rice, pasta, sugar or bread. Coffee, black tea and alcohol would also prevent deacidification during alkaline fasting.
The basic fasting in the hotel is simple!
What is often difficult to achieve in everyday life is wonderfully easy here at Hotel Engel. Our star chef Theodor Falser knows the best and most delicious recipes for base fasting, so you won't miss anything and won't feel hungry. Let us spoil you and enjoy the wonderful mountain world of the Dolomites right on your doorstep.
Base fasting involves removing excess acids, metabolites and inflammatory substances by means of an alkaline diet, detox and cleansing treatments to prevent them from reducing natural detoxification and the nutrient and oxygen supply to the body.
- 7 nights in luxury double room designed for sound sleeping
- Full board with basic menu
- 1 nutrition consultation according to TEM
- 1 individual dietary profile
- Daily Hatha yoga each morning
- 3 basic baths with high-quality birch and sage extract
- 2 detox massages
- 2 basic massages
- 3 detoxifying liver wraps
- 1 Ayurvedic detox massage
- Weekly changing exercise programme
- Free admission to 2500-sqm spa area
- Guest Pass: free and unlimited use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol
from € 1.920,00 per person in our Double Room "Mountain Paradise"
How to arrive
New: Flight-Connections to Italy (Bolzano airport)Bolzano airport (25 km) in Italy is now reachable:
- Scheduled flights from London (Gatwick), Copenhagen, Brussels, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Zurich.
Other nearby airports
- Innsbruck airport (130 km)
- Verona airport (170 km)